Mollie is looking for an experienced Client Services Team Lead to join our Client Services team in Amsterdam. We are looking for someone who’s extremely team-focused and brings the best motivation to our current team.
Who are we?
Mollie thrives on innovation. When we started we spearheaded the payments industry by introducing clever payment products which were easier, cheaper, and more flexible than what the rigid, cumbersome banks could do. Now, more than a decade later, Mollie is still building innovative products and working hard to make payments better.
We couldn’t do this without our excellent team. We have a clear focus on building a team of young and inquisitive minds. All of them share a natural urge to work with exciting, new technologies and products. And we make sure that they get the opportunity to work with them to optimise workflows, work at the forefront of technology and, ultimately, build the future of payments.
You are a fast learner and are used to work alone and within teams. You are a strong team player, know how to advise team members and implement best practices. You stand your ground, like to solve problems and provide troubleshooting. Besides the above mentioned, it is very important to think about the next steps ahead.
- Dutch and English speaking is mandatory;
- Minimum Team Lead experience of 2 years;
- You have strong problem-solving capabilities and are able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with our Client Services team;
- Knowledge about European e-Commerce market is a major plus;
- You are a real people manager who gets the best out of his people;
What do we offer?
- Excellent employment terms, including competitive salary;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing fintech company;
- Working in the city center of Amsterdam (9 straatjes)
- Freedom and flexibility;
- Daily fresh lunches;
- Friday afternoon drinks.
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our internal Recruiter Arye Kirzner - firstname.lastname@example.org - 020-8202070
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie, the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. two rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.