Mollie briefly explained
Mollie thrives on innovation. When we started we spearheaded the payments industry by introducing clever payment products which were easier, cheaper, and more flexible than what the rigid, cumbersome banks could do. Now, more than a decade later, Mollie is still building innovative products and working hard to make payments better.
We couldn’t do this without our excellent team. We have a clear focus on building a team of young and inquisitive minds. All of them share a natural urge to work with exciting, new technologies and products. And we make sure that they get the opportunity to work with them to optimise workflows, work at the forefront of technology and, ultimately, build the future of payments.
What will you do?
We're building a world-class financial product and we have an ambitious vision and roadmap that will require a keen focus on delivery. You will be working with us on our cutting edge financial APIs, which tens of thousands of merchants use on a daily basis. Mollie is growing fast, and we’re looking for a Delivery Lead to join our team. You're a detail oriented task master and are familiar with the complexity of delivery in the financial services context. You understand how to manage multiple projects at once, how to deal with integration, how to manage all forms of stakeholders and how to add value to the delivery process. You are not content free, you understand the functional landscape of financial services and want to put that knowledge to work to get things done.
- Work closely with teams of Product, Development and other stakeholders to plan the build and launch of new products and features;
- Work simultaneously with multiple teams, in multiple disciplines on multiple products;
- Drive development and delivery according to costs, quality and time;
- Anticipate risks and prevent them from occurring;
- Resolve issues and align stakeholders.
Desired skills and experience
- Experience with agile and traditional forms of project management;
- Experience in and affinity with technical products in rapidly changing markets.
- Experience in internet companies;
- Have strong analytical skills, experienced with quantitative and qualitative methods;
- Be highly structured, pragmatic and organised with a focus on achieving results and shipping products;
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing;
- Fluent in English.
What do you get?
- Excellent employment terms, including competitive salary.
- 25 days of annual leave.
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing fin-tech company.
- Autonomy to develop solutions and implement them.
- Best possible tech setup that you need to do your job.
- Apple Macbook you can take home.
- Freedom and flexibility.
- Daily fresh lunches.
- Friday afternoon drinks.
Our selection procedure in a nutshell:
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie, the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. two rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.
The interview phase may include a technical assignment to test your technical merits.