What you'll be doing:
- In the daily operations you’ll play a key role in the delivery of a brilliant service and first class technical support to all Mollie employees (networking, hardware, software, and related IT services).
- An escalation point and mentor to the Service Desk technicians and solve technical problems within all areas of the support portfolio.
- Skilled support to all 700+ Mollies: Apple oriented for most, cross-platform skills desired (Windows etc.)
- Participate in the development and implementation of new support procedures and documentation, as needed. Escalate issues to the appropriate team or vendor, as needed, and ensure that all issues are tracked and resolved in accordance with our SLAs.
- Self starter mindset while driving improvements, taking part in projects and continuous service improvement.
What you'll bring:
- Customer first mindset
- Experience with JIRA or other service management systems
- IT support background with 4+ years of experience
- Advanced level of thorough technical troubleshooting of AV, Apple/iOS, Network, Software, MDM (Kandji) Administering Enterprise applications such as GSuite, Office365, Slack etc.
- Impeccable technical documentation and KB writing skills
- Ability to solve technical problems within all areas of the support portfolio
- Work independently and organised, with the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members that are dependencies to meet the customers need
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
We’re in the driving seat. Without us, there is no Mollie. So we’re given the freedom to explore. Make mistakes, learn, and grow. Because that’s how we’ll become the most loved financial service provider.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.
We're always looking for talent to go on a journey with. So what are you waiting for?Apply now
No match? Try theseExplore more opportunities
- Incident Response EngineerAmsterdamLet's go
- Graduate EngineerAmsterdamLet's go
- Staff EngineerMilanLet's go
- Product DesignerAmsterdamLet's go