Who are we?
Mollie thrives on innovation. When we started we spearheaded the payments industry by introducing clever payment products which were easier, cheaper, and more flexible than what the rigid, cumbersome banks could do. Now, more than a decade later, Mollie is still building innovative products and working hard to make payments better.
We couldn’t do this without our excellent team. We have a clear focus on building a team of young and inquisitive minds. All of them share a natural urge to work with exciting, new technologies and products. And we make sure that they get the opportunity to work with them to optimise workflows, work at the forefront of technology and, ultimately, build the future of payments.
Support: provide general and financial support to merchants via phone, web-based tools and email.
Consulting: Advise merchants regarding the best financial practices for setting up (small) eCommerce companies, like how to set-up their bookkeeping, VAT related questions or Bitcoin transactions.
Desired skills and experience
- Dutch and English speaking is mandatory; another language would be appreciated but isn't a must.
- Experience in problem analysis and resolution of merchant issues. This is something you really like doing;
- Affinity with internet technologies and knowledge of customer financial processes (such as bookkeeping or invoices);
- You have strong problem solving capabilities and are able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied support requests;
- Really nice to haves would be experience with Wordpress, Magento, Opencart etc.
What do we offer?
- Excellent employment terms, including very competitive salary;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing fintech company;
- Working in the city center of Amsterdam (9 straatjes)
- Freedom and flexibility;
- Daily fresh lunches;
- Friday afternoon drinks.
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our internal Recruiter Arye Kirzner - email@example.com - 020-8202070
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie, the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. two rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.