Mollie briefly explained
Mollie helps entrepreneurs and shop owners offer the best payment solutions to their clients. With the help of our simple and clear payment API, we can offer webshops, platforms and app builders various payment methods in one go. In doing so, we make a complex process simple.
Tinkering, disruption, and inclusivity are Mollie core values. In the last years Mollie has doubled in size and revenue every year, but still devs and techs make up over 40% of all staff. As a natural consequence, a lot of things that enterprise businesses or pretend-to-be-start-ups are trying too hard to mimic, come quite natural to Mollie.
As the Mollie marketeer for the Dutch and Belgian markets you will be solely responsible for the setting up, managing and execution of all Mollie marketing and PR in the Benelux. The Netherlands and Belgium are Mollie’s home markets but where competitive pressure is increasing we see an essential role for marketing. You will assist the Marketing Manager in creating a strategy for the Benelux, and will own the execution process of this strategy completely. You will work closely together with the marketing production team, as well as manage contact with agencies and press.
Things you'll be doing
- Develop the marketing strategies in the Benelux in cooperation with Marketing Manager;
- Execute all marketing and PR plans in the Benelux;
- Generate innovative ideas to leverage Mollie and our products;
- Create and manage relationships with (inter)national media ensuring positive coverage;
- Develop close relationship with agencies to help in managing campaigns and execute strategies.
- Find relevant marketing partners in the Benelux and set up collaborative marketing campaigns.
- Work with marketing production team to create materials needed for your campaigns;
- Set up KPI’s for your campaigns in cooperation with Marketing Manager, and measure ROI.
Desired skills and experience
- Proven experience or a background in marketing 5 years;
- Experience in managing PR big plus, able to manage press relations;
- Relevant higher educational background (marketing, communication);
- Native Dutch speaker, excellent understanding of English, a working knowledge of French is a strong asset;
- Experience in the e-commerce or Fintech market is a big plus;
- Comfortable in managing agencies and communicating and managing the Mollie vision;
- Able to set up creative marketing campaigns for B2B market;
- Self-starter, ability to work confidently and independently and take responsibility for your projects;
- Creative, quick learner that is not afraid of functioning within a high-paced tech environment.
What we offer you:
- Excellent employment terms, including competitive salary;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing fintech company;
- Autonomy to develop solutions and implement them;
- Best possible tech setup that you need to do your job;
- Multinational environment;
- Freedom and flexibility;
- A stimulating and inspiring environment.
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie, the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. two rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you