Mollie briefly explained
Mollie is a pioneer in online payments and well known in the Fintech industry. Our dedication for online payments and passion to change the industry through technology is what we stand for. With more than 50.000 active merchants and a year over year growth of more than 100%. Mollie is one of the fastest growing payment service providers in Europe. Our team of over 100 motivated young professionals, with a wide range of experience, are highly motivated to bring Mollie to the next level.
Mollie helps entrepreneurs and shop owners offer the best payment solutions to their clients. With the help of our simple and clear payment API, we can offer webshops, platforms and app builders various payment methods in one go. In doing so, we make a complex process simple.
What will you do?
Our partnerships are essential in helping our merchant base grow. From the start, our technical partners have favoured Mollie integrations, but now we also want to enhance our relationship with digital agencies to turn them into the next new Mollie ambassadors.
Therefore we’re looking for someone who is excited and experienced to dive into the French market, with us. You are able to build and expand our current agency network by investing in these relationships and identifying new opportunities. You have a commercial mindset and with your enthusiasm, perseverance and negotiation skills, you know how to convert leads and opportunities into success. You are an enthusiastic networker, know about local events and who adapts easily, who is a good and worthy interlocutor for potential clients. Achieving targets gives you extra motivation and keeps you going.
- ‘Hunting’ is your middle name;
- You live in Paris (area), possess a large network of e-commerce agencies and platforms
- You are a starter, problem solver and believe in your own strengths as Mollie is a newcomer to the French market
- Payment experience is a hard requirement
- You are experienced with the French e-Commerce market
- You work in an international company, travel often to our head office in Amsterdam and you get full support from our French field marketeer, french Support and Onboarding specialists
- You have an ability to generate pipeline out of your network, quickly can build rapport and understand payments in and out. You’re not shy when it gets technical
- Focus is on acquiring Partnerships but you also understand that closing merchants is as important in the early days
- Self starter
- You know when to lead but also when to support and service (with a smile ;-)
- Ability to fix problems in a pragmatic approach
- Positive mindset and an eagerness to learn continuously
- Open mindset to new approaches
- Build rapport quickly, both internally and externally
- You’re able to explain difficult issues in a simple manner
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Best possible facilities (you help us choose the location)
- MacBook and iPhone to stay connected
- Innovative, young company with ambitious plans
- Challenging environment with lots of freedom and space for own initiatives
- Colleagues that are eager to achieve the highest goals.
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie, the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. two rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.