What you will do
As a product owner, you play a vital role in steering the Mollie product, and in maximizing the value of our services to our customers. At Mollie we focus on keeping the customer at the heart of all data-driven decision making.
You will become a product expert in payments. By understanding payment trends and needs throughout Europe, you drive your roadmap, ship great solutions and boost Mollie’s growth.
Together with the engineers, designers, and stakeholders, you have the responsibility—and authority—to craft and ship beautiful solutions.
You work closely with the engineering team to manage their sprints and backlog, prioritizing work based on business value and business demand.
What you have
- At least 3 years experience in product roles, preferably in companies with complex technical products
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and influencing skills
- You are a fast learner with a data-driven mindset
- Experience with programming and/or data analysis is a strong plus
- Degree in Software Engineering or a related field is a plus
What we have
Excellent employment terms, including a competitive salary
25 days of annual leave
Top-notch Apple gear and noise-cancelling headphones
Relocation support for highly skilled migrants
Reimbursed costs of your internet connection at home
- Reimbursed travel costs
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing fin-tech company
- Autonomy to develop solutions and implement them
- Freedom and flexibility
- A stimulating and inspiring environment
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie, the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. two rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.
The interview phase may include an assignment to test your product merits.