Mollie is a pioneer in online payments and well known in the Fintech industry. Our dedication for online payments and passion to change the industry through technology is what we stand for. With more than 46.000 active merchants and a year over year growth of more than 100%. Mollie is one of the fastest growing Payment Service Providers in Europe. Our team of over 80 motivated young professionals, with a wide range of experience, are highly motivated to bring Mollie to the next level.
As a Spanish Marketing intern at Mollie, you will assist our young and ambitious team in Amsterdam and will be able to enhance your copy writing skills. You will have many responsibilities, but also the time and freedom to develop your own skillset. In this role you will develop ways to grow our business in the Spanish market.
As part of your responsibilities, you will:
- Support the Marketing team with creation and translation of all Spanish content, including website communication, support information and promotional content;
- Be the voice of the Spanish Merchant and ensure that Mollie can build a relevant proposition around his/her needs;
- Develop promotional ideas for our Spanish market and work on Marketing strategies;
- Support Mollie in Spanish events and aid the sales and partnership team to get the Spanish Merchants convinced of Mollie's value.
- A third or fourth year higher education or University student who is currently finishing his or her degree;
- Spanish native and fluent in English is a must;
- Proven copy writing skills;
- Passion for and lead generation, Marketing and strategy;
- Available for at least 6 months starting asap;
- Available for 5 days a week;
- A dynamic work style and a high goal orientation.
- Work alongside and learn from colleagues in sales, partnerships, growth and marketing;
- Experience working at one of the fastest growing fintech companies;
- Room for personal input and ideas;
- Internship compensation;
- Best possible facilities in the heart of Amsterdam (Keizersgracht);
- Excellent free lunches and snacks;
- Friday afternoon drinks and other activities.