Who are we?
Mollie is one of Europe’s fastest growing Fintech companies. We provide a simple and clear payment API, that enables webshops and app builders to easily add payment functionalities.
Mollie currently serves over 50.000 active clients from 20 countries and is striving for rapid international growth. The number of clients and the payment volumes Mollie processes have grown exponentially over the past years. Mollie is a licensed financial institution and has the legal obligation and social responsibility to perform extensive CDD, fraud and AML/CTF transaction monitoring.
We couldn’t do this without our excellent team. We have a clear focus on building a team of young and inquisitive minds. All of them share a natural urge to work with exciting, new technologies and products. And we make sure that they get the opportunity to work with them to optimise workflows, work at the forefront of technology and, ultimately, build the future of payments.
As the Support Specialist you will be the first point of contact for our merchants (B2B Customer Service). You are representing Mollie. For our European and especially French market, we are looking for a candidate who is fluently in French and Dutch.
- Support our Customers and handling all kinds of procedural, commercial, financial and technical questions about Mollie's services (by phone, email and chat)
- Support the activation process of new French and Belgium customers
- Thinking along with improving the Customer Experience and the Mollie product
Desired skills and experience
- The ideal candidate is extremely merchant-focused, highly motivated by merchant success and very familiar with the French eCommerce market. Experience in a technology or eCommerce driven company is a plus.
- MBO+ level and fluent in French and Dutch
- You really like to resolve merchants issues and you want to provide the best service ever while dealing with many varied support requests
- You understand the internet and preferable you have knowledge of the French or Belgium eCommerce market
- You are eager to adapt new information, processes and procedures quickly
- And you are looking for a great Customer Service job during regular office hours
What do we offer
- Excellent employment terms, including competitive salary
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing Fintech company
- Working in the city center of Amsterdam
- Daily fresh lunches
- Friday afternoon drinks
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact recruitment via - firstname.lastname@example.org - 020-8202070.
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie, the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. two rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.