Who are we?
Mollie thrives on innovation. When we started we spearheaded the payments industry by introducing clever payment products which were easier, cheaper, and more flexible than what the rigid, cumbersome banks could do. Now, more than a decade later, Mollie is still building innovative products and working hard to make payments better.
We couldn’t do this without our excellent team. We have a clear focus on building a team of young and inquisitive minds. All of them share a natural urge to work with exciting, new technologies and products. And we make sure that they get the opportunity to work with them to optimise workflows, work at the forefront of technology and, ultimately, build the future of payments.
As the Support Specialist you will be the first point of contact for our merchants. You are representing Mollie. For our European and especially German market, we are looking for a candidate who is fluently in German and also fluently in a second language.
- Support our Customers and handling all kinds of procedural, commercial, financial and technical questions about Mollie's services (by phone, email and chat);
- Support the activation process of new German customers;
- Thinking along with improving the Customer Experience and the Mollie product.
Desired skills and experience
- Good level of German and Dutch is mandatory;
- Experience in problem analysis and resolution of merchant issues. This is something you really like doing;
- Affinity with internet technologies and knowledge of the German eCommerce market;
- You have strong problem solving capabilities and are able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied support requests;
- Available from Monday to Friday between 08:30-18:00 with a minimum availability of 24 hours.
What do we offer?
- Excellent employment terms, including very competitive salary;
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing fintech company;
- Working in the city center of Amsterdam;
- Daily fresh lunches;
- Friday afternoon drinks and great parties.
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our internal Recruiter Jennifer Homan - email@example.com - 020-8202070
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie, the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. two rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.