Who are we?
Mollie is one of Europe’s fastest growing Fintech companies. We provide a simple and clear payment API, that enables webshops and app builders to easily add payment functionalities.
Mollie currently serves over 46.000 active clients from 20 countries and is striving for rapid international growth. The number of clients and the payment volumes Mollie processes have grown exponentially over the past years. Mollie is a licensed financial institution and has the legal obligation and social responsibility to perform extensive CDD, fraud and AML/CTF transaction monitoring.
A Support Specialist at Mollie strives for the ultimate customer experience. Through telephone, chat and email, we try to assist customers as well and clearly as possible with their questions about our platform. The goal is therefore to help customers as quickly, clearly and politely as possible with the best software available.
Mollie customers are helped quickly and accurately. Because every customer is different, you are expected to be able to handle this creatively. As a result, Mollie's customers are satisfied customers, which we all work hard for and like to keep working on.
- In this role as a Support Specialist (Customer Service) you are the first point of contact for our (potential) customers;
- You can quickly switch between different activities and work well together with other departments;
- You offer suitable solutions to the customer in case of problems;
- You ensure a clear transfer for colleagues in the second line;
- Thinking along with improving the customer experience and the Mollie product;
- You search and make improvements, so you make Mollie a little better every day;
- It is important that you can set clear priorities and work in a solution-oriented way to meet the people and needs of the customer.
Desired skills and experience
- You have an MBO / HBO level;
- Customer-friendly / customer-oriented and proactive;
- You have fluent mastery of Dutch in word and writing;
- Experience with chat support would be appreciated, but not necessary;
- Living in (surroundings) Amsterdam.
What do we offer
- Excellent employment terms, including a very competitive salary;
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing fintech company;
- Working in the city center of Amsterdam;
- Daily fresh lunches;
- Friday afternoon drinks.
The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our internal Recruiter Jennifer Homan - Jennifer.email@example.com - 020-8202070
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie, the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. two rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.