What you'll do:
You’ll be the TA business partner for the Management Team, advising us on where and how to find the best talent. Your focus is on putting in place our recruitment strategy with localisation for each market we operate in.
You'll also bring us great managers, innovative techies and experienced commercial teams. You’ll be super hands-on when it comes to sourcing, interviewing and hiring these people.
We already have a great recruitment team and a fantastic culture, but we miss some experience when it comes to hyper-growth, recruiting senior leaders/managers, scaling internationally and becoming much more data driven.
Besides recruiting you’ll also make sure everyone knows Mollie is the place to work. You’ll commit to building the most recognized brand within the tech-industry. Or all industries. We’re on a roll and you need to be ready to take us to great heights.
Your focus and objectives:
- Hire the best people out there who will help Mollie be extremely successful.
- Design our hiring plans and recruitment strategies for all countries we operate in (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and France).
- Lead, coach and inspire a team of recruiters.
- Build a strong and innovative employer brand.
- Oversee and measure all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication).
- Measure and report on key recruitment metrics, such as: quality of hire, cost of hire, source of hire, time-to-hire etc.
- More importantly, you’ll use these metrics to consistently improve the efficiency and the success of our Talent Acquisition team.
- Identify internal Mollies for upcoming opportunities.
- Manage the recruitment process for key hires.
- Monitor and actively optimize our current recruitment procedures.