Who are we?
Mollie is one of Europe’s fastest growing Fintech companies. We provide a simple and clear payment API, that enables webshop and app builders to easily add payment functionalities.
Mollie currently serves over 46.000 active clients from 20 countries and is striving for rapid international growth. The number of clients and the payment volumes Mollie processes have grown exponentially over the past years. Mollie is a licensed financial institution and has the legal obligation and social responsibility to perform extensive CDD, fraud and AML/CTF transaction monitoring.
Within this context, Mollie’s Boarding and Risk team balances our market-leading smooth boarding with great Customer Experience and a low risk appetite.
- Manage, challenge and develop a small team of young professionals;
- Balance customer experience with operational efficiency, and risks and compliance;
- Analyse and decide on customer due diligence and transaction monitoring cases;
- Continuous improvement of our (international) boarding and fraud processes and procedures;
- Design and act upon data-driven improvements to combat fraud, money laundering and terrorism financing;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as Compliance, Sales, Support and Product Management as well as external stakeholder such as our Customers, DNB, law enforcement, acquirers and scheme owners;
- Always make sure you, your team and (key) stakeholders are continuously aware of relevant rules, knowledge and important case studies.
Desired skills and experience
- Experience in managing a team;
- Pro-active, detail oriented, organized and highly pragmatic;
- Analytical, very comfortable with quantitative as well as qualitative analysis;
- Experienced in international CDD/KYC, underwriting or (scheme or regulatory) compliance;
- Experience with transaction monitoring for AML/CTF, anti-fraud;
- Experience with designing processes and continuous improvement projects;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
- Excellent employment terms, including competitive salary;
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing Fintech company;
- Working in the city center of Amsterdam;
- Daily fresh lunches;
- Friday afternoon drinks.
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our internal Recruiter Jennifer Homan - email@example.com - 020-8202070
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie, the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. two rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.