Who are we?
Mollie is one of Europe’s fastest growing Fintech companies. We provide a simple and clear payment API, that enables webshop and app builders to easily add payment functionalities.
Mollie currently serves over 46.000 active clients from 20 countries and is striving for rapid international growth. The number of clients and the payment volumes they process have grown exponentially over the past years. Mollie is a licensed financial institution and has the legal obligation and social responsibility to perform extensive CDD, fraud and AML/CTF transaction monitoring.
Within this context, Mollie’s Boarding and Risk team balances our market-leading smooth boarding with operational efficiency and a low risk appetite.
- Lead, challenge and grow a team of young professionals;
- Balance customer experience with operational efficiency, and risks and compliance;
- Analyse and decide on complex customer due diligence and transaction monitoring cases related to complex company structures, fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing, sanction lists, illegal services or the infringement of scheme rule.
- Design and implement international processes, procedures and best practices based on Mollies’ policies, European regulations and great customer experience;
- Continuously push data-driven improvements in internal processes and tooling to combat fraud, money laundering and terrorism financing;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as Compliance, Sales, Client Services and Product Management as well as external stakeholder such as clients, DNB, law enforcement, acquirers and scheme owners;
- Actively ensure the acquisition, analysis and subsequent internal dissemination of relevant rules, knowledge and case studies, where needed in conjunction with outside authorities and law enforcement.
Desired skills and experience
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, highly pragmatic;
- Highly analytical and very comfortable with quantitative as well as qualitative analysis;
- High working pace and ability to set priorities;
- Ability to thrive in a fast changing start-up environment;
- Experienced in international CDD/KYC, underwriting or (scheme or regulatory) compliance;
- Experience with transaction monitoring for AML/CTF, anti-fraud;
- Experience with designing processes and continuous improvement projects;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Dutch and English, any other language skills are an added value.
What do we offer?
- Excellent employment terms, including competitive salary;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing Fintech company;
- Working in the city center of Amsterdam (9 straatjes);
- Freedom and flexibility;
- Daily fresh lunches;
- Friday afternoon drinks.
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our internal Recruiter Arye Kirzner - firstname.lastname@example.org - 020-8202070
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie, the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. two rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.