What you'll be doing:
- You will be the first point of contact for many of Mollie’s merchants
- You support businesses with queries about working with Mollie including pricing & terms, the onboarding process and technical setup
- You provide support through a range of channels to suit customer needs, including live chat, email & phone
- You contribute to improving the customer experience and the Mollie product by providing feedback and innovative solutions
- You continuously look for ways to improve the way we support businesses, e.g. identifying common queries and making sure these are addressed in self-serve articles; providing feedback to Product & Sales teams
- You support the activation process of new Mollie merchants
What you'll bring:
- You have a positive, can-do attitude! 😊
- You are fluent in 3 languages Dutch,German and English OR Dutch, French and English
- You thrive in a high performance environment with a ‘work hard, play hard’ culture
- You are a natural problem solver, able to quickly understand problems and identify solutions
- You have affinity with technology and payment solutions (knowledge of the eCommerce market will be a plus)
- You are available to work full-time in a hybrid setup
- Experience with customer service is a plus!
- Health insurance contribution
- Lunch at the office every day!
- Well being program
- Holiday allowance
- A normal job from around 8 am to 5 pm from Monday until Friday
- A bonus based on your performance twice a year
- Working from our beautiful new office in central Maastricht
- Friday drinks with the team every week!
- Fun social events throughout the year
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.
We're always looking for talent to go on a journey with. So what are you waiting for?Apply now
No match? Try theseExplore more opportunities
- Business Support Specialist - DutchMaastrichtLet's go
- Business Support Specialist - France / ROWMaastrichtLet's go
- Product DesignerAmsterdamLet's go
- Product DesignerLisbonLet's go