What you'll be doing
- Analytics: Define and optimise data driven business rules for transaction and fraud monitoring. This means working closely with our risk and fraud domain experts, data scientists and engineers.
- Metric definition and governance: partner with fellow analysts and business stakeholders from different departments to help shape how we measure performance, taking care to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- Data modelling (dbt): help manage the various data models which enable business users to answer their own questions. You will need to work closely with our analytics engineers ( central data team) to develop and create data models fit for purpose.
- Ad-hoc analyses: undertake ad-hoc deep dive analysis to support the decision making process around exciting new initiatives like product risk, etc. Being proactive with the data and bringing new insights to drive better insights and tie back to operational / Risk & fraud outcomes.
- Performance Reporting: Build dashboards (BQ & Looker) to support both operational reporting and strategic decision making.
What you'll bring
- You are an analytical thinker with strong attention to detail
- You are proactive, pragmatic and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- You are able to synthesise data into a clear story and relate those back to tangible business impact
- Experience with a BI tool (preference towards Looker)
- Fluent in Python and SQL (BigQuery is our data warehouse)
- Experience working with Git
- 2 - 4 years of experience in an (quantitative) analyst role. Previous experience in Finance and or Risk is a plus.
- University degree (Econometrics, Maths, Science, Engineering or related quantitative field)
- Fluency in English
Nice to haves
- Affinity for data science (Decision Tree, Rule Based Systems, Classification problems)
- Experience with dbt
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
It’s not easy keeping up with Mollie. But as we grow, it’s our job to make sure we have all the people, processes, and technology to keep doing a great job. So we keep a close eye on our developments to keep us ready for the future.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.
We're always looking for talent to go on a journey with. So what are you waiting for?Apply now
No match? Try theseExplore more opportunities
- VP People & PlacesAmsterdamLet's go
- Data ScientistMilanLet's go
- Senior Machine Learning EngineerMilanLet's go
- Customer Support Specialist - German speakingMaastrichtLet's go