What you'll be doing
- Partnering with our People Operations and HR Generalists to review and draft employment documentation, policies and procedures across our locations
- Communicating updates or amendments in applicable employment legislation and financial remuneration legislation, and ensuring that these are successfully embedded & integrated in internal policies and practice
- Advising HR Business Partners, HR Generalists and People Managers on individual employment cases
- Advising our rewards team on financial remuneration requirements
- Overseeing the establishment of and successful partnership with Works Council and/ or employee representative groups
- Working on cross functional projects that require employment law advice or input on a variety of topics
- Engaging with law firms for external advice and managing our budget/ spend on employment law matters
What you will bring
- An in depth knowledge of Dutch employment law and exposure to / experience of working with employment law across other European locations (ideally one or more of Germany/France/ UK/ Portugal/ Belgium)
- A PQE of  years, preferably obtained in private practice and/or a (fast growing) international environment
- Experience of working with Works Councils in the Netherlands (again ideally in other European locations too)
- Experience of working within the Financial Services sector and an understanding of the regulations related to remuneration
- Experience with working with and managing external (legal) advisors
- Experience with and enjoying working within multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent (verbal and written) communication skills in Dutch and English
- The ability to educate and coach others so that you can transfer knowledge to our HR Business Partners, HR Generalists,People Managers and across the company
- A self-starting, pragmatic approach to solving employment law related cases in a dynamic and fast moving environment, without compromising on quality and compliance
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage your own priorities and juggle several projects simultaneously - you’ll be in high demand!
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
About People and Places
Mollie is nothing without its people. And we’re a diverse bunch - dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone has a voice, a chance to grow. And together, we work hard to make things better wherever we can.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.