What will you be doing
- Lead a team of Agile coaches and Technical Program Managers focused on team health and team effectiveness for the Product & Engineering organisation.
- Thrives in a dynamic, sometimes ambiguous environment and has a knack for quickly prioritising needs and creating scalable processes and structure
- Clearly defines success metrics for our programs, and bring solutions that will enable us to achieve success.
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology which supports the organisational change
- Grow a culture of high performance and accountability within the Product & Engineering teams.
- Agile environment
- Define, implement & measure team health & team effectiveness programs including reporting & exposure to Mollie P&E Leadership
- Roll out processes for regularly measuring delivery team health and performance In collaboration with other domain leaders, develop and operationalize best practices for our Product-Engineering teams
- Ensure the definition, documentation, and operationalization of standard ways of working, creating feedback loops and iterating on aligned practices
- Program Management
- Lead, mentor, support, and develop a team of Technical Program Managers to collaborate effectively with Product and Engineering, ensuring our TPM team deliver consistent, impactful project outcomes
- Lead the continuous optimization of the roadmapping process for Product & Engineering - with the goal to improve predictability, identify blockers and manage expectations of our key stakeholders
What will you bring
- You have 5+ years experience working on Program delivery in Technology with strong affinity and passion for ways of working, enhancing the product development process
- Excellent leadership and management skills with ability to influence and inspire action through strong decision-making skills coupled with ability to engage, motivate, evaluate and mentor team members to achieve results
- Experienced people manager and mentor, with a track record of creating a successful team in a scale up, creating inclusive and diverse teams
- Experience in cross team delivery, well versed in Agile program & program management
- Ability to organise resources effectively and drives clear project delivery accountability
- Clear and concise communication – written and verbal
- Excellent relationship, interpersonal and team skills with an aptitude to collaborate across teams, lines of business and products
- Adaptable and nimble, ability to change course as necessary
- Works efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Change management expertise
- Positive and energetic outlook
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
Mollie is expanding its product portfolio, geographic footprint, and internal organization rapidly. The Web Team is responsible for the Mollie.com website and all related web architecture. The web team helps Mollie express its value proposition to the outside world, inform, convert and acquire new customers and to enable internal teams to use the Mollie.com site as a platform for growth.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.
No match? Try theseExplore more opportunities
- Change Specialist - Risk & FraudAmsterdamLet's go
- Implementation Specialist - Risk & FraudAmsterdamLet's go
- Operations Experience Manager - Risk & FraudAmsterdamLet's go
- Analytics Engineer - Business Intelligence PlatformAmsterdamLet's go