What you'll be doing
- You'll be one of the go-to persons for all things HR! Providing expert guidance and support on all sorts of complex HR topics, policies, and processes. You'll be the HR hero that saves the day for all employees and managers.
- You'll help us keep things fresh by supporting the development and implementation of new and exciting HR initiatives, projects, and policies. If you're full of great ideas, we want to hear them!
- You'll dive into data analysis and make reports that even our CFO Joe will be proud of. Your analysis and reports support the implementation of HR projects and help Sr. HR Business Partners and managers make better-informed decisions
- You'll be the friendly face that helps with employee growth, development, and internal mobility. And when things get sticky, you'll step in and make sure everyone is feeling supported and treated fairly. Especially in case of long-term sick leave and performance issues.
- With the Senior HR Business Partners, you'll manage the annual performance review process. Plus, you'll help us transition to an ongoing performance and feedback management cycle - we can't wait to see what you'll come up with!
- You'll be on the lookout for any HR issues or trends, then work with the right people to find a solution.
- You'll manage a ton of exciting HR projects, like keeping up with legal requirements, choosing new HR vendors and tools, and driving the implementation of employee engagement initiatives.
What you'll bring
- HR experience - You need to have at least 3 years of work experience as a HR Business Partner / Advisor.
- HR knowledge - You don't have to know everything, but we need someone who has an understanding of HR policies, practices, and laws in the Netherlands. If you're the type of person who reads HR articles for fun, we want you!
- People skills - You gotta love people! We need someone who can relate to our employees, managers and leaders and build strong relationships with them. Bonus points if you're a great listener and can give killer advice.
- Tech & Product work experience - To be successful in this role you need to have a deep understanding of what it means to work in a Technical environment. We are looking for candidates who have seen and experienced (international) scale in a Tech environment before.
- Business acumen & autonomy - We need someone who can connect HR strategies to business objectives. You don't have to be a business genius, but you should know how HR fits into the bigger picture. On top of that, you’ll be working with a smaller team of HR Business Partners who are eager to support you, however, we are looking for someone who is proactive and independent in working with their designated business teams.
- Communication skills - You'll be the one communicating HR policies and initiatives to the whole organization, so we need someone who can explain complex ideas in a clear and concise way, both in written content as well as during trainings and jam sessions.
- Project management skills - HR is always working on something, so we need someone who can juggle multiple projects and keep them on track. If you're a pro at project management, using Miro and other tools, we want you on our team!
- Taking initiative - We need someone who has a keen eye for identifying opportunities for improvement and has a proactive mindset. You are happy to take the lead and want to get things done!
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
About People and Places
Mollie is nothing without its people. And we’re a diverse bunch - dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone has a voice, a chance to grow. And together, we work hard to make things better wherever we can.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.
We're always looking for talent to go on a journey with. So what are you waiting for?Apply now
No match? Try theseExplore more opportunities
- HR Business PartnerAmsterdamLet's go
- Incident Response EngineerAmsterdamLet's go
- VP People & PlacesAmsterdamLet's go
- Senior Data EngineerAmsterdamLet's go