What you'll be doing
- Develop and shape Mollie’s position in European markets and their merchants experiences through our plugins and integrations
- Responsible for shipping new plugin features in collaboration with our marketing department e.g. social posts and content creation
- Work closely with our product managers to turn great ideas into elegant and impactful products
- Manage all possible internal and external stakeholders and keep them updated on any developments within your plugins.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the e-commerce field
- Setup and continuously improve different ways of collecting feedback on our integrations and process this into improvement plans
- Involved in the selection process and negotiations with new integration partners
- Manage and grow existing strategic partnerships with current suppliers
- Perform regular catchups and QBR’s to maintain and improve quality
- Ability to work alongside our partnership and business development managers during dealmaking and complex integrations
- Create and maintain a clear overview of the different integrations and their specific features. Communication to/with the other teams is key
What you'll bring
- 3+ years relevant work experience as a project or product manager in the software industry
- Demonstrated ability to steer multiple projects from launch to delivery
- Eagerness to dive into the details, find solutions and take ownership. Project management and communication are key
- You’re comfortable when it gets technical, you can communicate easily with engineers and product managers
- Proficient understanding of at least one of the ecommerce platforms and its ecosystem, i.e. Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, Shopware, Bigcommerce etc
- Dependable and a quick study, you enjoy mastering new tools and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- A good understanding of project management tools like Github, Jira, Confluence, etc
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.
No match? Try theseExplore more opportunities
- Working Student - Business Development - DACH (m/f/d)KielLet's go
- Working Student - Business Development - DACH (m/f/d)BerlinLet's go
- Working Student - Business Development - DACH (m/f/d)MunichLet's go
- Senior Engineering ManagerMilanLet's go