What you will be doing
- Execute internal audits in accordance with Mollie’s Internal Audit Plan
- Discuss audit findings/issues with management
- Write (agile minded) reports that add value
- Document audit work in accordance with standards of the Internal Audit Department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Monitor the progress of agreed upon management actions
- Support the quarterly reports to stakeholders
- Helping to build the Internal Audit department
- Think outside of the box and share ideas for making audits more efficient, more interesting, more digital and more fun
- Assist in implementing proper overviews and dashboards to ensure clear management reporting information
- Develop and maintain an open and positive relationship with all levels of line management and business lines
What you'll bring
- A Master’s degree including relevant audit qualifications (desirable RA, RE, RO, CIA, CISA or equivalent);
- Knowledge of WfT and Wwft
- Demonstrable knowledge of current developments in the financial sector, especially pertaining to internationally operating Payment Service Providers or alike financial institutions
- 4+ years of audit experience
- Awareness and knowledge of internal controls, including IT controls, relevant for the industryStrong analytical skills and excellent ability to identify problems and translate these into practical solutions
- Relevant experience with data analysis
- Both a 'helicopter view' and an eye for detail
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills (fluency in Dutch, German or French is a plus).
- Eager to learn
- Experience with e-commerce companies, platforms or SAAS companies is a plus
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.