What you'll be doing:
- Change management on all business implementations whether it be a request from compliance or a change in product, your team will ensure this lands smoothly and our Risk & Fraud teams can support our merchants effectively.
- Improve customer experience and operational excellence through analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Lead high priority/visibility projects and initiatives effectively. Be flexible and adaptable in a fast and ever-changing environment
- Focus on continuous improvement of existing processes and endeavour to maximise efficiency and experience across all touch points.
- Be the voice of the merchant and customer and use that to influence decisions on operations and products.
- Drive digital innovation within the Risk & Fraud operations domain.
- Carry out the customer operations vision and execute the change roadmap.
- Act as a liaison between Customer Operations and the Business Development team, Commerce Team, Product team and Compliance team.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of work experience in cross-functional operational or project management.
- Demonstrated experience in working with Risk (e.g. Credit Risk, Chargebacks), Fraud policies and processes.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in coaching/training an organisation toward a continuous improvement mindset.
- An analytical and data-driven mindset. You use quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities and build business cases.
- Understanding of process improvement and design optimisation.
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL databases is a strong plus.
- Experience in fin-tech or payments and consultancy is a big advantage
- Outstanding ability to be effective working with senior leaders across multiple functions and regions.
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
It’s not easy keeping up with Mollie. But as we grow, it’s our job to make sure we have all the people, processes, and technology to keep doing a great job. So we keep a close eye on our developments to keep us ready for the future.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.