What you'll be doing
- Own the end to end design for customers getting started with Mollie - from beginning onboarding to going live with their first payment. Enabling a clear, simple and intuitive onboarding experience is key to our customers and Mollie’s growth.
- You will contribute to the Customer Onboarding domain’s vision, set a design strategy, and work together to make it a reality. You move swiftly from research to design strategy to interaction and visual design. You care about the details and know how to deliver great and beautiful solutions.
- You team up with different departments to identify new opportunities, prototype them, and deliver them from start to finish. You collaborate with other designers and product teams to ensure that their work delivers at the highest quality and fits into the bigger picture.
- As part of the Product Design team you collaborate with your peers to ensure consistency and quality across the product. You actively ask for and give feedback, because you know it will make your work better. We help each other to grow and achieve our goals.
Some goals you can help us achieve
- To become the most loved financial service provider of Europe.
- To deliver great and beautiful products that care about the details.
- Make the future tangible and easy for everyone to believe in.
What You'll Bring
- Design Strategy: You create simple solutions for complex problems. You create prototypes to test and validate assumptions and solutions. Your decisions are informed by customer insights, data and a strong design vision.
- Interaction and Visual Design: You are confident when facing complicated interaction problems, and you have a strong eye for aesthetics. You know the difference between great design and good design is in the details.
- Prototyping & Validation: You know how to do User Research. You prototype to iterate and validate quickly.
- Communication & Collaboration: You understand that great design doesn’t happen in a vacuum. You involve your stakeholders early and often. You have strong storytelling skills that inspire others to buy into your vision for the future.
- Ownership: You take initiative, and are not waiting for others to make things happen. You constantly advocate and challenge decisions. You keep track of your own time, manage and prioritize your daily work.
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
Our customers know what they want. Our job is to listen, learn and find a way to give it to them. We have to be bold. Take chances, try new things. But this is Mollie and it’s what we’re best at.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.
We're always looking for talent to go on a journey with. So what are you waiting for?Apply now
No match? Try theseExplore more opportunities
- Product DesignerAmsterdamLet's go
- Senior Product Designer - PaymentsAmsterdamLet's go
- Senior Product Designer - PaymentsLisbonLet's go
- Engineering ManagerAmsterdamLet's go