What you'll be doing
- Value Maximisation: Ensuring that Mollie delivers the highest possible value for its customers. You are responsible for a valuable and viable product;
- Vision and Strategy: You set an inspiring vision, strategy and metrics for your product. You help customers and partners to understand our vision, strategy and (product) goals;
- Knowledge Gathering: Acquiring sufficient (to your role) knowledge about your product, the market, our customers, our technologies and our industry;
- Leading the roadmap: You understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth and translate them into a well structured and executable roadmap;
- Team work: You work with colleagues from different parts of the organisation and take the lead in bringing your product 'to life';
- Effective Decision-Making: Making decisions and helping others to make decisions that enable our company to deliver great products and services to our customers;
- Help people. Be a good and helpful colleague.
What you'll bring
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, experience with financial products is a plus;
- A proven track record of product launches where you have taken a product from concept to launch, driving product vision, creating product roadmaps;
- Experience creating proof of concepts, validating assumptions, prioritising work, and measuring the success of outcomes;
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience;
- Having the drive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Expertise in working with stakeholders and using data to lead decision making;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
Our customers know what they want. Our job is to listen, learn and find a way to give it to them. We have to be bold. Take chances, try new things. But this is Mollie and it’s what we’re best at.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.
No match? Try theseExplore more opportunities
- Product Manager - Customer OnboardingAmsterdamLet's go
- Senior Staff EngineerAmsterdamLet's go
- Working Student - Business Development - DACH (m/f/d)KielLet's go
- Working Student - Business Development - DACH (m/f/d)BerlinLet's go