What you'll be doing
- You are responsible for the technical part of the sale to our customers
- You are the product expert during the sales process in regards to product, integrations and platforms
- You love customer facings and run product presentations as well at events
- Guidance for our customer journey to bring them live and through the Onboarding phase
- Running technical projects is something you are very familiar with and you are detailed in documenting and reporting
- You love to learn and share your knowledge internally and externally on the product innovations and market
What you'll bring
- Deep technical understanding of web services/API’s and system integrations. (Platforms and SaaS)
- Deep technical understanding of our solutions and new products we offer, you are the product expert for the customer and will be able to find creative solutions to offer Mollie in the best possible way.
- Good project management and planning skills are key to excel in this position. Ability to manage the interaction between Product, Sales, IT and Operations.
- Strong analytical skills and very practical approach in solving challenges.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, which means at Mollie- talk straight and clear.
- You are customer-centric and feel at ease speaking in front of/with merchants with strong sales capabilities.
- You are fluent in German & comfortable interacting in English.
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
Test Mollie is growing rapidly. And that’s how we like it. Our challenge is to keep up the pressure. Keep evolving and spotting new opportunities to get the growth we all want. And of course, to give our customers a service they love.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.