What you'll be doing
- Assist in engineering a secure cloud environment baseline
- Be a balancing force alongside the infrastructure engineers and teams
- Show that you have experience running and securing systems at scale
- Demonstrate ownership of vulnerability management, patching policies and securing our infrastructure
- Participate in the security incident response processes
- Assess the security of cloud-native environments using threat modelling or similar processes
- Interact with vendors, researchers, and other 3rd parties to collaborate on security issues or processes
What you'll bring
- At least 2 years experience in Cloud Security
- Experience Infrastructure-as-Code approach ( Terraform)
- Experience with Container and Kubernetes security
- Deep experience with systems security (Linux based)
- Experience with shift left security approach (SRE or DevSecOps)
- Experience with threat modelling and risk assessments and incident response
- Knowledge of common SSO techniques
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
We’re in the driving seat. Without us, there is no Mollie. So we’re given the freedom to explore. Make mistakes, learn, and grow. Because that’s how we’ll become the most loved financial service provider.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.