What you'll be doing
- Join a cross-functional agile team (product manager & engineers)
- Collaborate and brainstorm with our internal customers (operations department)
- Create Appian solutions that improve the efficiency of our operations teams
- Mentor more junior Appian engineers, and help them grow, while applying the latest Appian features.
What you'll bring
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Appian Design and Development
- Good knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
- Familiar with Appian plug-ins, including rules engines
- Hands-on Appian SAIL development and troubleshooting
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs
- Good working knowledge of databases
- Good communication skills and experience working effectively with different stakeholders
- Creative problem solving skills
Nice to have
- Appian Certified Associate Developer certification (minimum)
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.