What you'll be doing
- You will contribute to the Payments domain’s vision, set a design strategy, and work together to make it a reality. You move swiftly from research to design strategy to interaction and visual design. You care about the details and know how to deliver great and beautiful solutions.
- You are excited to bring new ideas and opportunities from zero to one. You are comfortable with ambiguity and know how to create clarity along the way. You establish an inspiring, compelling design vision for the future and use it as guidance for your decisions. You team up with Product Managers, Engineers and User Researchers to identify risky assumptions and define experiments to validate them quickly and cheaply.
- As part of the Product Design team you collaborate with your peers to ensure consistency and quality across the product. You actively ask for and give feedback, because you know it will make your work better. We help each other to grow and achieve our goals.
What you'll need
- Design Strategy: You create simple solutions for complex problems. You create prototypes to test and validate assumptions and solutions. Your decisions are informed by customer insights, data and a strong design vision.
- Interaction and Visual Design: You are confident when facing complicated interaction problems, and you have a strong eye for aesthetics. You know the difference between great design and good design is in the details.
- Prototyping & Validation: You know how to do user research and collaborate with researchers. You prototype to iterate and validate quickly.
- Communication & Collaboration: You understand that great design doesn’t happen in a vacuum. You involve your stakeholders early and often. You have strong storytelling skills that inspire others to buy into your vision for the future.
- Ownership: You take initiative, and are not waiting for others to make things happen. You constantly advocate and challenge decisions. You keep track of your own time, manage and prioritize your daily work.
We value these principles
- Be loved: We strive to deliver exceptional experiences by caring about the details of our interactions, words and visual design from start to finish. We take pride in our craft and are aware that small things can make a big difference.
- Start with the problem: We deeply understand the customer problem, their goals and worlds. It is our foundation for action and, ultimately, she is our only judger for success.
- Think big, act small: We set a clear, ambitious vision, and explore multiple ways to get there. We don’t settle for band-aids, yet act small to enable faster shipping, value creation and learning.
- Outcome over output: We measure the quality of our work by the outcome, a behavioral or emotional change, it has created with our customers. We care for our work until and after it reaches the hands of our customers.
- Share early and often: We drive collaboration and diversity by sharing early and often. Feedback from diverse minds is the path to great work.
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
Our customers know what they want. Our job is to listen, learn and find a way to give it to them. We have to be bold. Take chances, try new things. But this is Mollie and it’s what we’re best at.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.
We're always looking for talent to go on a journey with. So what are you waiting for?Apply now
No match? Try theseExplore more opportunities
- Senior Product Designer - PaymentsAmsterdamLet's go
- Product DesignerAmsterdamLet's go
- Product DesignerLisbonLet's go
- Incident Response EngineerAmsterdamLet's go