What you'll be doing
- Evolve and execute Mollie’s total rewards strategy
- Provide expertise and guidance on compensation, benefits, and equity programs
- Conduct analysis and research on industry trends, salary benchmarking, and best practices
- Work with HRBPs to develop and implement performance management, promotion processes, and recognition programs
- Providing end-to-end annual compensation planning and administration support for the business
- Owning the analysis, administration and participation of annual compensation and benefits market data reviews- annual salary review
- Partner with HR to ensure that all total rewards programs are compliant with local laws and regulations
- Develop communication strategies to effectively communicate total rewards programs to employees
- Ensure that total rewards programs are aligned with the company’s culture and values
- Develop procedures, policies, and processes to create consistency across the business (e.g. salary increase process, job level change protocols, etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts as needed
- Temporarily provides benefits administration cover (during benefits coordinator leave)
- Lead miscellaneous reward programs + projects
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in HR, Business Administration or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in total rewards, compensation and benefits
- Strong knowledge of local compensation and benefits laws and regulations, especially Dutch regulations (banking experience is a plus)
- Experience of designing and administering company share option plans, RSUs and related documentation and handbooks
- Experience developing and executing total rewards strategies for scaling companies
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and management
- Experience managing vendors and negotiating contracts
- Experience with HRIS and Equity systems (Shareworks) preferred
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
About People and Places
Mollie is nothing without its people. And we’re a diverse bunch - dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone has a voice, a chance to grow. And together, we work hard to make things better wherever we can.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.
We're always looking for talent to go on a journey with. So what are you waiting for?Apply now
No match? Try theseExplore more opportunities
- HR Business PartnerAmsterdamLet's go
- HR Business Partner - Tech & ProductAmsterdamLet's go
- VP People & PlacesAmsterdamLet's go
- Senior Engineering ManagerMilanLet's go