What you'll be doing
- As a Technical Product Manager you will work with the security engineers and team leads in the security domain in the Product Engineering department. The security department in Mollie is responsible for the following three functional areas: security engineering, security architecture and security operations. You will be joining another product manager in the task of supporting the teams with internal and external cross functional collaboration and you will be defining and supporting project roadmaps.
- The security team is not a tollgate, but rather a subject matter expert and enabler for other teams, allowing focus and speed in product engineering. You can expect the opportunity to establish the team responsibilities with some freedom, while aligning stakeholders from product engineering, infrastructure and the risk & security officers. You will further the team’s interests in interacting with management, other product managers, and engineers alike.
- Security is an area of rapid innovation at Mollie and you can expect to see additional security services being created as the security organisation matures.
- You will join a highly energised team of product owners and engineers from various backgrounds. Your team will be a good mix of security engineers of various skill levels, with some of the most experienced engineers at Mollie.
- Our ideal Technical Product Manager has a background in security and engineering, has extreme attention to detail and can concisely communicate complex concepts.
What you'll bring
- At least 2 years of Product Management relevant experience
- Ability to lead projects that require the coordination of many teams
- Background in information security or familiarity with security frameworks
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders from engineering, risk and compliance departments and external partners
- Experience defining and improving processes that model businesses and relationships
- Experience with introducing new practices, frameworks and processes to engineering organisations
- Experience with security across complex systems at scale
- A computer science, maths, or science degree, software engineering or relevant experience
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
Our customers know what they want. Our job is to listen, learn and find a way to give it to them. We have to be bold. Take chances, try new things. But this is Mollie and it’s what we’re best at.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.
We're always looking for talent to go on a journey with. So what are you waiting for?Apply now
No match? Try theseExplore more opportunities
- Senior Machine Learning EngineerMilanLet's go
- UI EngineerLisbonLet's go
- Customer Support Specialist - German speakingMaastrichtLet's go
- Customer Support Specialist - DACHMaastrichtLet's go