What you'll be doing
- Working on operational business development projects (such as inbound/outbound sales projects and implementation support).
- Scouting, reviewing & qualifying new customers - listen closely to the needs of our German customers, either qualifying their needs, or directly selling to them.
- Support the Business Development Managers in pre- & post sales activities
- With your gained market and customer knowledge you will support the german management team in strategic questions and decisions.
What you'll bring
- Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master Program
- Hands-on mentality with a positive attitude
- Curious with a hunger to learn
- Outstanding client facing and communication skills
- Fluency in German is a must. Good working English is important as it is our company language.
- Nice to have: Some sales experience from a previous internship or voluntary work
- 5 reasons why you should be working here
- We bring open hearts and open minds1.
- We grow what we know and learn what we don’t2.
- We are driven by customer love3.
- We celebrate the journey together4.
- We know how to have fun5.
Test Mollie is growing rapidly. And that’s how we like it. Our challenge is to keep up the pressure. Keep evolving and spotting new opportunities to get the growth we all want. And of course, to give our customers a service they love.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These three words tell you everything about Mollie… Driven. By. Love. Our driving force, our reason for being… to become the world’s most loved financial services provider. But not just loved by our customers… by our people too. At Mollie we embrace what makes you unique, and nurture a culture that feels like home. We celebrate diversity of people and perspectives every day and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate. Every new Mollie is hired on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We bring open hearts and open minds, we don’t judge each other for our differences, we embrace the unique traits that make our products and culture stronger. There is an energy at Mollie that can’t be contained. We are proud to be here, and inspired by the problems we have left to solve. So come join the ride.
Every good relationship starts with a click. Let’s make sure this one will last.
Our Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
If you seem like a Mollie-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
Are you the one?
If all goes well, you’ll have two or more interviews with the hiring team. And if it’s a highly technical role, we’ll also assess the specific skills you’ll need.
No match? Try theseExplore more opportunities
- Working Student - Business Development - DACH (m/f/d)BerlinLet's go
- Working Student - Business Development - DACH (m/f/d)MunichLet's go
- Integrations Manager (E-Com)AmsterdamLet's go
- Operations Experience Manager - Risk & FraudAmsterdamLet's go